Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Don't Die Stay Alive Ministries
Posted: March 26 2016
Company Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon't Die, Stay Alive Ministries is a ministry that heals hurting hearts through the arts. I need someone to contact church offices to see if we can book our play entitled "STIGMATIZED" which embarks on various stigmas. We also have other plays which are based on the main character with an illness such a breast cancer but is healed. "STIGMATIZED" is already to be presented at a church in Louisville KY. We want to do Louisville first and then branch out. This ministry will be offering fashion shows, poetry showcase. art shows etc.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.