Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Don't Die Stay Alive Ministries
Posted: March 26 2016
Company Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon't Die, Stay Alive Ministries is a ministry that heals hurting hearts through the arts. I need someone to contact church offices to see if we can book our play entitled "STIGMATIZED" which embarks on various stigmas. We also have other plays which are based on the main character with an illness such a breast cancer but is healed. "STIGMATIZED" is already to be presented at a church in Louisville KY. We want to do Louisville first and then branch out. This ministry will be offering fashion shows, poetry showcase. art shows etc.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.