Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternFab Design Company
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relation and Event Coordinator InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Self Esteem Doctor
Posted: September 21 2015
Company Location: Weston, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWANTED: An Upbeat, Positive Thinker Wanted To Manage Public Relations for Motivational Speaker and Self Esteem Building Events
1.On the job experience with Public Relations for motivational speaker and various self esteem building events
2.Full access to the expert self esteem building strategies which incorporate Neuro Linguistic Programming, Spirituality, Metaphysics, Emotional Freedom Tapping and other forms of positive and integrative psychology.
3.Free coaching from one of the leading Self Esteem Coaches in South Florida and a readiness to take on the workforce in the field of your choice - with an added advantage in the field of public relations, psychology, child development and education.
I am Simone Alicia, The Self Esteem Doctor. I help kids and teens to ease the deep emotional pain of low self worth by giving them extraordinary proven tools (psychological, spiritual and holistic tools) for increasing their self esteem.
I am looking to personally welcome an upbeat positive thinker to help facilitate my mission by providing PR work for my speaking appearances and our private self esteem building events. I'm passionate about taking a talented intern under my wing so that I can mentor a future PR guru in the art and function of self esteem building.
This internship is ongoing and located in South Florida with most internship assignments occurring virtually over the phone, Skype or google hangouts, email, etc. The internship focuses heavily on promoting The Self Esteem Doctor for booking guest speaking appearances and promoting her private self esteem building events in South Florida (you must be present in South Florida to attend and assist at each Live Retreat in this location). You will receive unlimited access to my coaching content and expertise during your time as my intern.
Responsibilities- Create Press Releases
- Update/Manage/Create Press Kits
- Manage distribution of press kits (and tracking/record keeping)
- Promote events and significantly help in attracting clients- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities and materials
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- More duties as assigned
Requirements- A friendly, and positive attitude
- A cheerful disposition
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- An interest in children and teens is a MAJOR plus!
- An interest in self development is a MAJOR plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- A willingness to learn and contribute