Public Relations InternshipSick of Single
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internLyme Lite Media
Public Relations InternPoised Studios
Public Relations InternFlorida Business Consulting
BILINGUAL SPANISH BRAND AMBASSADORS INTERNSHIPFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
PR & Marketing- Toy GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-Turkey GiveawayQEB Foundation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Marketing Chicks
Posted: August 20 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for someone for our Public Relations department!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.