(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Marketing Chicks
Posted: August 20 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for someone for our Public Relations department!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.