Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for interns to assist with helping us work on grassroots social media marketing campaigns for the music & entertainment industries, lifestyle bloggers & various retail organizations.
Good research, organizational and communication skills
Knowledge of social media and lifestyle blogging
Expert use of social media applications
Our Internship is a learning experience unlike most others. This is a non-paid position and receiving college course credit may be offered by your institution but is not required. Though not guaranteed, there is the potential for future employment after the internship period as the company looks to expand.
The internship period will span for 3 months, 10 - 15 hours a week required.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.