PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Working Families United Inc
221 S. Broadway St. - Ste. 510
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorking Families United Inc is a non-profit organization helping working families in their time of need. We are seeking an intern for our Public Relations Department.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.