Public Relations InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternQuallis Brands
Public Relations InternshipLigne' Agency
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for the public relations initiatives within a company. Creates, manages, and implements PR campaigns with the goal of enriching a company's position within the public eye. Maintains strong relationships with media reps.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.