PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Pontes Group
2048 East Sample Road
Lighthouse Point, FL
Posted: December 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a Fashion PR Intern for leading boutique public relations agency specializing in luxury fashion products and other high-end goods & services targeted towards women. Must be results-driven!!
- Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, and blogs for
- Assist in pitching intriguing story concepts to national, regional and local editors,
writers, and producers
- Work with A-list celebrity stylists to coordinate pulls for Award Shows and other
Red Carpet events
- Updating media lists
- PR software experience such as Cision, BurrellesLuce, Who Represents, Celebrity
- Writing media alerts, press releases and other marketing collateral
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Compile detailed client reports
**Internship includes hands-on PR training**
- Microsoft Office knowledge is a must
- Adobe experience CS6 would be a plus but not required
- Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation abilities and
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Imaginative and creative
- Great decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Effective at online research
- Ability to prioritize between several projects and responsibilities
- COMMON SENSE
- Ready and willing to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN.
This is an unpaid academic internship and must be done for college credit. Interns are required to work a minimum of 2 days per week and a minimum of 15 hours. Interns that complete internship with no missed days will receive a bonus
at the end.
Email resume, headshot, cover letter, writing samples, and any other applicable information to email@example.com Please put email subject as 'Fashion Public Relations Internship'. In the BODY of the email please include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Hours and Days available
4. Start Date
5. End Date
Applications not following these instructing will NOT be considered.