FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Director of community relationsFinancial Industry A ssociation
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Public Relations InternEnvato Group
Spring 2017 Communications InternChannel V Media
Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations InternISPEN GROUP
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
Public Relations InternBookmark This
KPM Group LLC.
Posted: September 06 2015
Company Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKPM Group LLC is a management firm seeking the right candidates for our Public Relations internships.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.