Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Public Relations InternArizona beverage company
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations Agency InternAddicted Youth Public Relations
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Destination Greatness, PLLC
3622 Lyckan Parkway
Posted: May 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDestination Greatness, PLLC is a mental health and substance abuse psychotherapy agency dedicated to assisting individuals and families in maximizing their level of functioning on all life domains in pursuit of Greatness. Destination Greatness, PLLC provides individuals and families with the opportunity to live more fulfilling and meaningful lives. Destination Greatness, PLLC strives to enrich each individual and family through greater self-awareness, focus on strengths, and belief in a greater destiny.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.