HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Director of community relationsFinancial Industry A ssociation
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Arlington, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic Relations Intern - Winning Wit, LLC
Winning Wit, LLC is seeking a talented communications intern who's interested in diving head-first into the world of start-up growth. This isn't a clerical position. No filing, coffee runs or TPS reports. We're looking for creative, ambitious individuals who will bring new ideas to the table and represent the company to potential partners and media outlets. This is a flexible, work from home, unpaid, part-time position (5-10 hours/week) that will be responsible for significantly increasing Winning Wit's visibility in the wedding market through blog, op-ed, social media and interview placements. If successful, there will be an opportunity for paid work in the future.
About Winning Wit:
Winning Wit, LLC, founded by award-winning comedian Geoff Woliner in 2011, helps individuals and organizations use humor to deliver the best speeches presentations of their lives. Our clients have included political campaigns, CEO's, medical professionals, and we're rapidly expanding in the wedding industry by helping best men, maids of honor and others write and deliver memorable speeches for the big day.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Geoff@WinningWit.com, with the subject line "Internship application"
• Research and build editorial calendar to drive ongoing campaigns
• Leverage social media platforms to drive awareness and engagement
• Develop a range of media materials, including press releases, fact sheets, pitches and presentations
• Build media lists
• Establish relationships with national, regional and trade press
• Conduct pro-active media pitching
• Brainstorm and develop media strategy to help raise brand awareness
• Provide content and strategy support around earned and paid search and digital campaigns
RequirementsBachelors degree in progress in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or related field
• Basic knowledge and experience using social media platforms
• Articulate, engaging writing style
• Prior communications internship experience a plus
• Must have great sense of humor!