Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Strategic Public Relations Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
PR & Branding Intern-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
PR Virtual Assistant InternDaughters of Nonyelum
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Arlington, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic Relations Intern - Winning Wit, LLC
Winning Wit, LLC is seeking a talented communications intern who's interested in diving head-first into the world of start-up growth. This isn't a clerical position. No filing, coffee runs or TPS reports. We're looking for creative, ambitious individuals who will bring new ideas to the table and represent the company to potential partners and media outlets. This is a flexible, work from home, unpaid, part-time position (5-10 hours/week) that will be responsible for significantly increasing Winning Wit's visibility in the wedding market through blog, op-ed, social media and interview placements. If successful, there will be an opportunity for paid work in the future.
About Winning Wit:
Winning Wit, LLC, founded by award-winning comedian Geoff Woliner in 2011, helps individuals and organizations use humor to deliver the best speeches presentations of their lives. Our clients have included political campaigns, CEO's, medical professionals, and we're rapidly expanding in the wedding industry by helping best men, maids of honor and others write and deliver memorable speeches for the big day.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Geoff@WinningWit.com, with the subject line "Internship application"
• Research and build editorial calendar to drive ongoing campaigns
• Leverage social media platforms to drive awareness and engagement
• Develop a range of media materials, including press releases, fact sheets, pitches and presentations
• Build media lists
• Establish relationships with national, regional and trade press
• Conduct pro-active media pitching
• Brainstorm and develop media strategy to help raise brand awareness
• Provide content and strategy support around earned and paid search and digital campaigns
RequirementsBachelors degree in progress in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or related field
• Basic knowledge and experience using social media platforms
• Articulate, engaging writing style
• Prior communications internship experience a plus
• Must have great sense of humor!