NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Public Relations InternSPARE
Public Relations InternArizona beverage company
Fantastic Public Relations Internship Opportunity for the Spring of 2017!BR Public Relations
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipWellFully
Seeking fantastic PR Interns at Boutique PR FirmTLC
Public Relations - PR InternThe FitShit Co.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
New Jersey Foot and Ankle Center
550 Kinderkamack Road
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Jersey Foot and Ankle Center is owned by Dr. Dan Margolin, writer of Fast Tracking Your Prosperity. One of the main aspects of the internship will consist of scheduling events for author through various platforms, such as radio and television. You will have the opportunity to experience working in a successful company with room for growth.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.