PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Paid PR InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Fall 2017 PUBLIC RELATIONS and EVENTS MARKETING InternshipColette Phillips Communications
Public Relations InternBrogan Group
Public Relations InternTalentCube
Public Relations Intern For Social Media CompanyBookmark This
Posted: March 22 2016
Company Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship is for A Few Hungry Girls which started out as a simple blog, now it has grown into a brand that represents food, fitness, and overall wellness. I am seeking an intern to help continue grow my brand by assisting in press releases, finding new speaking and hosting opportunities, interviews in relevant publications. As well as getting exposure via cooking or nutrition demo's. This internship will involve the need for press releases, PR, collaborations, and social media management.
I'm looking for a PR intern I can also grow with.
Visit www.AFewHungryGirls.com or www.BallRMedia.com to get more info these companies.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Experience in the speaking, event promotion, and hosting, and blogging.
- Ability to use Photoshop.
- Proficient in social media practices, building and growing Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Marketing, Press Releases, Photo Editing, Hootsuite, Content Creation, Event Coordination
Preferred - PR