PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
PR & Marketing Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
PR InternKing + Company
Public Relations Fall InternshipBEintegrated PR
Public Relations InternBlue Square Concepts
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Public Relations Internship at Camron PR Los AngelesCamron PR
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: August 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Roll is a fairly new music News and Nightlife photography website. We cover music events around the Midwest, provide news about music, and we also have a team of photographers & cinematographers who go around covering events. We are in need of someone to take over promotion on social media and help our website reach a new, engaged, and active audience.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Reach new audiences and help them get more engaged
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via social media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Background in multiple music genres REQUIRED
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Personal social media accounts, as well as vast knowledge on how to use Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Creative Writing, Social Media Communications, Electronic Music
Preferred - Concerts