Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Business Development / Sales Intern - Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
Business Consulting - Entry LevelELM Global
PR and Sales Interns and Entry LevelELM Global
Left Forum Publicity and Outreach Internship Spring 2017Left Forum
Public Relations InternUnited Technology
Public Relations InternLittle Makers Academy
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Zara J Matchmaking services
Posted: June 05 2015
Company Location: Roslyn, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic speaker/author/matchmaker is providing those looking for public relations experience or to gain event planning skills a non-paid internship in exchange for work referrals, experience, and training. Speaker caters to a particular demographic of Americans and is looking for an intern with an open mind and willing to learn is a must, along with social media marketing, show bookings, media relations, event planning, good communication skills as well as content development. As a new company, we're looking to grow our brand with love and respect, and take great pride in providing memorable events and speaking engagements. Internship would include assisting with event planning, scheduling, social media marketing, media outreach and other research and client related tasks.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Assist with booking appearances and other opportunities
- Social media marketing and development
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.