PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Public Relations InternSkyes Home
Fall 2017 Public Relations InternThe Walker Marchant Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Zara J Matchmaking services
Posted: June 05 2015
Company Location: Roslyn, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic speaker/author/matchmaker is providing those looking for public relations experience or to gain event planning skills a non-paid internship in exchange for work referrals, experience, and training. Speaker caters to a particular demographic of Americans and is looking for an intern with an open mind and willing to learn is a must, along with social media marketing, show bookings, media relations, event planning, good communication skills as well as content development. As a new company, we're looking to grow our brand with love and respect, and take great pride in providing memorable events and speaking engagements. Internship would include assisting with event planning, scheduling, social media marketing, media outreach and other research and client related tasks.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Assist with booking appearances and other opportunities
- Social media marketing and development
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.