Intern Public RelationsOrsi Public Relations
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternNetwork Showroom
Email promoter to radio stations, part time flexBryan Farrish Promotion
Volunteer Outreach Coordinatorhuman-I-T
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Public Relations Intern For Recording ArtistGFTD
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: January 08 2016
Company Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMama's Management is a growing entity that personally manages artist in the entertainment industry such as rappers, R&B singers, Producers and DJ's. We are located in the Stone Mountain area and also work from offices in the downtown Atlanta area. Alongside the management duties we also own 731 Global Music which is record label under the Orchard/Sony Music Label. We have A CD that has just been released Internationally thru digital distribution and a plethora of other activities and ventures in the making. We are looking for a Public Relations Intern who may need course credits to assist in our growth and hopefully can lead to full time paid employment.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Great networking skills