(((*Exciting Internship* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
LA Independent Record Label Looking for PR/Marketing InternsBeta Wave Records
Public Relations InternshipPortavoce PR
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Co.
Entertainment Publicity InternJL Media PR
Public Relations Internship9SPR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
JEWEL's Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted: May 04 2015
Company Location: Stockbridge, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJEWEL's Coaching & Consulting Services provides Life Coaching services to women that are a transitional place in their lives (personal, professional, etc.) We work with them to set goals, steps to achieving them and we help keep them on track. We also office Life Coach Certification training for people interested in becoming a Certified Coach Practitioner. Our services are offered in-person, virtually and via phone. We offer one on one and group sessions/ training. JEWEL's also has a radio show that airs Monday-Friday online and on the FM dial in the Metro Atlanta area.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.