PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
JEWEL's Coaching & Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted: May 04 2015
Company Location: Stockbridge, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJEWEL's Coaching & Consulting Services provides Life Coaching services to women that are a transitional place in their lives (personal, professional, etc.) We work with them to set goals, steps to achieving them and we help keep them on track. We also office Life Coach Certification training for people interested in becoming a Certified Coach Practitioner. Our services are offered in-person, virtually and via phone. We offer one on one and group sessions/ training. JEWEL's also has a radio show that airs Monday-Friday online and on the FM dial in the Metro Atlanta area.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.