External Affairs InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Tiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Posted: May 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking highly professional, Public Relation intern. Need to be able to communicate effectively. Have to have personable skills to maintain relationships with clients and various media contacts. Please only apply if you're willing to listen & learn. Look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.