Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Solo Noir LLC
Posted: October 29 2015
Company Location: Chicago Heights, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTHE DEFINITION OF A MAN
Men like simplicity and Solo Noir for Men provides a perfect solution. Solo Noir offers cutting edge skin care technologies coupled with natural ingredients to achieve skin perfection in our consumers. Any man who wants to experience the benefits of our 100% natural 2-in-1 products can benefit from using Solo Noir.
We offer uniquely formulated products to help:
- address ingrown hairs
- skin imperfections
- restore skin elasticity
- moisturize and protect
- promote smooth and healthy skin.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.