Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Amanda Rose Inc
Posted: August 07 2015
Company Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Public Relations Intern position will help the companies of Amanda Rose Inc/Dating Boutique Inc increase national awareness, customer engagement and brand exposure. The Dating Boutique is a nationally recognized matchmaking and dating consultancy that has been featured in places such as the Huffington Post, Glamour, Sheknows.com, Woman's Day, Veria Living and more.
The company is located in Louisville, KY. However, nationwide interns will be considered to work from home. The work at home position will require regular Skype/FaceTime meetings. Flexible hours.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out production requirements such as scheduling articles; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news and television media as assigned, in development of appropriate news and television stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Seek out new media opportunities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Master networker.
- Strong and respectful work ethic