Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Amanda Rose Inc
Posted: August 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Public Relations Intern position will help the companies of Amanda Rose Inc/Dating Boutique Inc increase national awareness, customer engagement and brand exposure. The Dating Boutique is a nationally recognized matchmaking and dating consultancy that has been featured in places such as the Huffington Post, Glamour, Sheknows.com, Woman's Day, Veria Living and more.
The company is located in Louisville, KY. However, nationwide interns will be considered to work from home. The work at home position will require regular Skype/FaceTime meetings. Flexible hours.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out production requirements such as scheduling articles; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news and television media as assigned, in development of appropriate news and television stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Seek out new media opportunities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Master networker.
- Strong and respectful work ethic