Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Alison May Public Relations
642 Hilliard St #1228
Posted: April 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlison May Public Relations is seeking a Public Relations Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to learn and contribute. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom. When the internship is completed you will be ready to enter any fast-paced PR firm. This is for-credit internship and will be unpaid.
Responsibilities• Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
• Create and curate engaging content
• Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
• Create and distribute press releases
• Assist in administrative duties
• Build and update media lists and databases
• Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
• Perform research and market analysis activities
• Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
• Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
Requirements• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of the different social networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at MS Office
• Passion for the PR industry and its best practices