Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations InternISPEN GROUP
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
Public Relations AmbassadorDivine Purpose Enterprises
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Nonprofit PR100 For All
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Douglasville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur team seeks to understand each client’s core identity so we can develop opportunities for story creation and content management. We drill down to identify the compelling stories within each client and help place them in media as well as distribute them through effective, efficient, strategic and purposeful outlets. We place a premium on crafting creative ideas that benefit our clients while also being good stewards of their resources. We are based in Atlanta and abide by the Public Relations Society of America’s Code of Ethics. www.empowerinc.org
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Journalism, Writing and Editing, Public Relations Skills, Creative Pitching
Preferred - Press Release Development, Sponsorship Generation