Public Relations InternMs Cat TV
Public Relations InternUnited Technology
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternBookmark This
2435 N. Naomi St.
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Little About US
Business Rockstars is the largest daily producer of Entrepreneurial content on the planet. We interview some of the most interesting and accomplished CEO's as well as successful small business owners and Entrepreneurs. Business Rockstars airs 2 hours daily, M-F, from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm pst, from our Burbank, CA Studios This is our stat sheet:
2 hours of live content daily
36 million television households on BizTV
150 radio markets (CBS, WGN, etc..)
300,000 on Facebook
360,000 on Twitter
50,000+ email subscribers
BUSINESS ROCKSTARS SIZZLE REEL https://vimeo.com/136680050
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
-Research and contact publications
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.