PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Brainstorm on innovative ways to enhance NYMM’s presence and appeal
- Collaborate with the Social Media Marketing team on giveaways and other promotions
- Brainstorm on new marketing campaigns and PR strategies
- Assist with management of social media accounts
- Research new methods to get the NYMM name out there!
- Contact local businesses to develop positive relationships
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
As a PR intern, you’ll, pretty much be responsible for getting the word out about NYMM! It’s your job to get people hyped up about the magazine and to make sure that we’re always putting our best face forward for our readers and followers. If you think you can get everyone ‘buzzing’ about NYMM, then this is the job for you!
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- An interest in the field of Public Relations or Digital Marketing
- Exceptional written and spoken English language skills
- Experience with a wide variety of social media platforms
- Ability to write a fun and engaging post
- Interest in current events, sports, entertainment, etc.