PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Bakes for Breast Cancer
Posted: February 11 2016
Company Location: Needham, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRhode Island Bakes for Breast Cancer is a new event for the non-profit breast cancer organization Bakes for Breast Cancer, Inc. which is dedicated to raising money for breast cancer research. In 2014 we are expanding our fundraising efforts into Rhode Island. We are looking for interns who want to get involved and help us raise awareness and funds in our fight against breast cancer.
Public relations play an important part our organization because it helps increase awareness and exposure to the audience.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.