PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: October 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChosen is an exciting line of decorative textured paints for interiors of homes. It is also called Liquid Wallpaper as once it is applied no one can tell immediately if it is not wallpaper. The cost to purchase and apply is almost 1/3 the cost of traditional wallpaper. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly with team members and clients on various campaigns, projects and events.
Responsibilities- Partner with the Director of Communications and Digital Engagement of Communications, and support communications initiatives.
- Recommend and execute on strategies to distribute content with a focus on reaching and engaging key audiences.
- Assist in the management of online platforms (website, newsletters, social accounts, etc.) and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide administrative support to other team members as needed.
Requirements- Works collaboratively with peers;
- Good attention to detail, including proofreading and editing ability;
- Strong organizational skills (project management experience a plus);
- Social media literacy;
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
- Background and/or undergraduate degree in corporate communications, public relations, marketing, or journalism (current graduate student preferred).
SkillsRequired - Writing News Releases, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Editorial Skills