Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: October 02 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChosen is an exciting line of decorative textured paints for interiors of homes. It is also called Liquid Wallpaper as once it is applied no one can tell immediately if it is not wallpaper. The cost to purchase and apply is almost 1/3 the cost of traditional wallpaper. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly with team members and clients on various campaigns, projects and events.
Responsibilities- Partner with the Director of Communications and Digital Engagement of Communications, and support communications initiatives.
- Recommend and execute on strategies to distribute content with a focus on reaching and engaging key audiences.
- Assist in the management of online platforms (website, newsletters, social accounts, etc.) and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide administrative support to other team members as needed.
Requirements- Works collaboratively with peers;
- Good attention to detail, including proofreading and editing ability;
- Strong organizational skills (project management experience a plus);
- Social media literacy;
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
- Background and/or undergraduate degree in corporate communications, public relations, marketing, or journalism (current graduate student preferred).
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills, Writing News Releases
Preferred - Editorial Skills