Public Relations InternStartup
Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
PR/Marketing Intern for Organic Food CompanyMySuperFoods Company
Paid Summer Internship! Public RelationsArbor Financial Group
Public Relations InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
Public Relations Intern Summer 2017Full Circle PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
PO Box 681268
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PR Intern assists SHEro Inc. for public relations and marketing helping to expand clients and increase visibility.
Responsibilities- Cultivate relationships with media—both traditional and new media.
- Assist with developing strategies that helps promote and support in-community fundraising.
- Assist with managing the SHEro Inc. website.
- Update the blog on the SHEro Inc. website on an as needed basis.
- Assist with following-up with members of media to track and ensure client placement.
- Assist with proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
- Assist with planning and executing special events, if needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Strategic Public Relations Planning
Preferred - Event Planning, Media Literacy