Public Relations/Customer Service InternBri McCorkell
Public Relations InternReliance capital Limited
NYFW Public Relations intern for designerBeauty Within TV
Public Relations/Fashion Intern/CommunicationsPreface Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternFoodstirs
Public Relations InternStrategic Heights Media
Media Relations/PR InternshipPoston Communications
Public Relations InternBookmark This
PO Box 681268
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PR Intern assists SHEro Inc. for public relations and marketing helping to expand clients and increase visibility.
Responsibilities- Cultivate relationships with media—both traditional and new media.
- Assist with developing strategies that helps promote and support in-community fundraising.
- Assist with managing the SHEro Inc. website.
- Update the blog on the SHEro Inc. website on an as needed basis.
- Assist with following-up with members of media to track and ensure client placement.
- Assist with proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
- Assist with planning and executing special events, if needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Strategic Public Relations Planning
Preferred - Event Planning, Media Literacy