Public Relations InternFab Design Company
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relation and Event Coordinator InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Strategic Public Relations Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
Public Relations InternBookmark This
30 S Cole Rd
Posted: July 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are dedicated to accelerating market share growth and enhancing visibility for the products we represent. Our brand ambassadors combine their considerable talents to craft impressive promotional campaigns that bring rapid results and deliver high-value returns. We maintain a commitment to professional development that produces confident and agile associates so that we can deliver even bigger results.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.