PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Underwriting InternMaryland Automobile Insurance Fund
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Jazzy Cat Fashion
8800 Broadway Ste. 110
San Antonio, TX
Posted: August 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJazzy Cat Fashion is a women's resale shop. We are fairly new and our objective is to increase traffic into our store. The internship would give the student an opportunity to facilitate planning several events over the course of the next few months. The student would have creative input, practice researching for strategies and effective campaigns, implementing ideas, writing press releases and establishing media contacts.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Public Relations, Fundraising, Coordinating Events, Flyers
Preferred - SEO, Social Marketing