Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
PR/Marketing Intern for Organic Food CompanyMySuperFoods Company
Paid Summer Internship! Public RelationsArbor Financial Group
Public Relations InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
Public Relations Intern Summer 2017Full Circle PR
Public Relations InternB/HI
Public Relations InternBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join GeniusDen as a Public Relations Intern that is at the core of our educational and training initiatives.
GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers great learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities and channels to connect talents, entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas area. Our goal is to boost and strengthen the startup ecosystem to initiate, construct and scale their ideas and businesses.
We are looking for an Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the incubator training programs.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Strategically planning programs to gain experience on how to build competitive advantages
• Strengthening communication skills
• Gaining experiences and competencies in exploring opportunities and organizing programs
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible to planning and executing startup education and community programs at GeniusDen, including:
• Gaining information from artists and speakers involved in GeniusDen events
• Gathering local news media outlet contacts
• Continually updating our media contact list
• Recruit volunteers to coordinate and host events
• Create and distribute news reports, press releases, and newsletters
• Collaborate with Media and Event Coordinator Interns to promote events, to update information and programs about GeniusDen to Media outlets.
• A junior, senior or graduate is preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having a passion to prosper the entrepreneurial ecosystem
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently
• Applicants are responsible for transportation.