PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: February 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description220 Communications Inc. has divisions in Music, Publishing and Events - the position is "semi entry level " not looking for deep experience but some general marketing experience would be a plus. This is a position I would be willing to help the person learn. Great opportunity to work on projects across multiple businesses including, publishing, events, music and general business ops. Need an energetic individual who wants to learn, enjoys exploring, likes new challenges and can interact with people of all walks of life.This person will be challenged to learn to work independently to think like a marketer and his/her success will create new opportunities for growth. Must be ready to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.