Publicist InternCentral Park Tutors
Public Relations InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Administrative Executive - HR, PR, Social Media & RecruitingNorthGate MN
Public Relations InternBookmark This
990 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 601-A
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlo Creative is an advanced team of experienced advertising agency talent, who deliver top caliber work. We work across 360° platforms, including Digital, Social Media, Print, Broadcast, and PR.
We are powered by creative ideas. Our team comprises amazing creative talent that’s been working together for years, developing a workflow unusual in the industry. We are a unique group of designers, writers, technologists and radical thinkers that work as one to meet each client’s objectives and achieve great results. Whether the goals for your brand are local, regional, or national in scale, we will adapt to meet your advertising and marketing needs.
What sets Glo Creative apart from other digital agencies is our absolute dedication to each client’s needs. We go the extra mile to care for each client’s success as if it were our own. Our goal: We succeed when our clients succeed.
Glo Creative’s team players have “real world” experience and wide industry expertise, so each client gets more than just technical and creative services. We go further, and act as professional consultants to our clients’ businesses.
Responsibilities- Working on fantastic luxury brands. Clients include fashion, beauty, jewelry, galleries, restaurants
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations activities
- Develop pitch ideas for media
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with media as assigned, in development of appropriate stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.