PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Paradise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
Posted: February 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services™ is a Texas based company established in 1999 to provide business support services to new and emerging businesses. We operate in both traditional and virtual environments in order to accommodate a geographically diverse, broad-based clientele.
Must be highly energetic, driven, positive go-getters with tough skin. Some PR internship experience desired but not necessary. Must want a career in Public Relations so serious inquiries ONLY. Our internship is a 3 to 4 month program requiring up to 20 hours a week. May work virtually.
You can take a look at our site at www.paradisesecretarial.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Composing Press Releases
Preferred - Blogging, Social Media Communications