Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXecutive Seatz Luxury transportation Service, Inc., the ultimate in exclusive luxury transportation service in the Tri-State area. Our service caters to the Entertainment Industry, High-profile clientele, Corporate executives and the business community. From their arrival to departure, we can handle your travel needs locally or nationwide.
Xecutive Seatz maintains a high level of service standards and superior customer care. We emphasize safety, professionalism and reliability as the only way to serve our customers.
We are looking for a skilled and talented individual that's ready to craft their skills and grow with us. If you're ready to work hard, we're ready to see what you have immediately.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out company requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
- Managing client relationships
- Bringing in new business opportunities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.