Public Relations InternStartup
Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
PR/Marketing Intern for Organic Food CompanyMySuperFoods Company
Paid Summer Internship! Public RelationsArbor Financial Group
Public Relations InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
Public Relations Intern Summer 2017Full Circle PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1666 GreenField Ave
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small boutique social media and PR company in Los Angeles. My clients are brands and businesses in fashion, restaurants, medical, real estate, just about every industry. You will get lots of experience and knowledge on event planning, fashion trends, social media management, social engagement, and the perks, connections, and benefits are great!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities and social media accounts.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.