Virtual PR Assistant Intern Postion AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR & Social Media Spring Intern360 Media, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: August 01 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are looking for interns to assist with helping us work on grassroots social media marketing campaigns for the music & entertainment industries, lifestyle bloggers & various retail organizations.
Good research, organizational and communication skills
Knowledge of social media and lifestyle blogging
Expert use of social media applications
Our Internship is a learning experience unlike most others. This is a non-paid position and receiving college course credit may be offered by your institution but is not required. Though not guaranteed, there is the potential for future employment after the internship period as the company looks to expand.
The internship period will span for 3 months, 10 - 15 hours a week required.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.