Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Public Relations InternBlue Square Concepts
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1154 N Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelop pitches with interesting and relevant content regarding the brand.
Draft pitch emails to journalists.
Manage communications with journalists and editors - responding to any requests for further information and following up as necessary.
Coordinate scheduling for interviews.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- College credit students will be considered over all other applicants.