Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Public Relations InternBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic Relations Interns are on the front lines with VAIN LLC publicity and marketing. They are responsible for building and maintaining corporate relationships while communicating VAIN's brand story and initiatives effectively.
ABOUT VAIN LLC:
VAIN LLC is an independent media company focused on sharing and celebrating the stories and interests of multicultural millennial women. With the voice of a best friend, knowledge base of an expert and passion like family we provide women with highly engaging and innovative content. Holding a diverse and powerful portfolio attracting millions of the world's most coveted demographic including: Erica Vain, Vain Life, FitVain, Tech Vain, Travel Vain, in addition to various cultural additions Espana, UK Editions. Across Digital, Print and Video brands VAIN LLC produces extraordinary high quality content.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.