SPRING 2017 INTERNS NEEDED FOR NY-BASED FASHION PR AGENCYThe Bromley Group
FOX News Channel/FOX Business Network InternFOX News Channel
Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Life for Love LLC
Posted: October 05 2016
DescriptionWe are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in social content management, writing, promotion, and public image sculpting.
Review: This is an unpaid and college credit internship.
Although we wish to contact all whom consider our company worthy of applying; due to the high volume of submissions, we only email the individuals that closely match our requirements. We encourage you to reapply or send us a message if you think our response wasn't timely or received. We look forward reviewing your submission.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.