PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternSilvacom
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Maria Rekrut Book Publishing House - Public Relations InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for interns to assist with helping us work on grassroots social media marketing campaigns for the music & entertainment industries, lifestyle bloggers & various retail organizations.
Good research, organizational and communication skills
Knowledge of social media and lifestyle blogging
Expert use of social media applications
Our Internship is a learning experience unlike most others. This is a non-paid position and receiving college course credit may be offered by your institution but is not required. Though not guaranteed, there is the potential for future employment after the internship period as the company looks to expand.
The internship period will span for 3 months, 10 hours a week required.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.