Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations InternISPEN GROUP
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
Public Relations AmbassadorDivine Purpose Enterprises
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Nonprofit PR100 For All
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Transcendental Film Studios
Posted: July 16 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking to work with a student who wants to work in Public Relations. Contact Josh Kotoff for details 562-217-1843
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.