Communications Internship Starting May 2017T.J. Sacks & Associates
Public Relations & Event Specalist -InternThigPro Balance and Relationship Management Institute
Public Relations InternshipThe Pollack PR Marketing Group
PR Intern for Entertainment CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Public Relations Internshiptwo|pr
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Public Relations Assistant-Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
College RepresentativeVenvik Tech Solutions PVT LTD
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Transcendental Film Studios
Posted: July 16 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking to work with a student who wants to work in Public Relations. Contact Josh Kotoff for details 562-217-1843
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.