Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Public Relations InternSPARE
Public Relations InternArizona beverage company
Fantastic Public Relations Internship Opportunity for the Spring of 2017!BR Public Relations
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipWellFully
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Posted: January 28 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. (“WSTI”) is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
The public relations/marketing intern will work directly with the CEO and other marketing team members to promote the company brand, increase profits, strengthen its image, and improve visibility. The Intern also assists the CEO with helping to expand clients image and visibility. It is our goal to instill the basic teachings of marketing and public relations. We hope it is a beneficial relationship for both parties. Duties might include any of the following responsibilities, as well as other unlisted duties.
The Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.