Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Think Dream Live Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 18331
Posted: January 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink Dream Live Foundation Inc. we help encourage our youth to prosper and excel through our various programs. Our programs are to serve the communities with service projects that has the means to change lives. Our current program we provide services to local food banks, community kitchens and shelters in the county. Our goal is to serve as many families that are in need throughout the state of Georgia.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and program activities
- Help spread awareness about our foundation mission.
- Media coverage for current program campaign.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain a up-to-date media contacts, that could be relevant and useful to foundation.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.