PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Powerful Women In Business Association
160 Trinity Ave.
Posted: April 30 2015
DescriptionThe Powerful Women in Business Association holds to a standard of program initiatives catered to all women. Through these program initiatives, our organization is committed to the development, awareness, and advocacy of issues within the female community. Our goal is to broaden, deepen and enhance the knowledge of the female community by educating and providing services that will improve the livelihood of women.
The Powerful Women in Business Association allows opportunities for our members to enhance their careers. Not only will we provide consulting services, but there are options for our members to participate in lifestyle program, networking opportunities, community services and mentoring programs.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.