Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Powerful Women In Business Association
160 Trinity Ave.
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Powerful Women in Business Association holds to a standard of program initiatives catered to all women. Through these program initiatives, our organization is committed to the development, awareness, and advocacy of issues within the female community. Our goal is to broaden, deepen and enhance the knowledge of the female community by educating and providing services that will improve the livelihood of women.
The Powerful Women in Business Association allows opportunities for our members to enhance their careers. Not only will we provide consulting services, but there are options for our members to participate in lifestyle program, networking opportunities, community services and mentoring programs.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.