PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Celebrity Style Events
Posted: August 03 2015
Company Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCurrently seeking a Virtual Public Relations intern. Celebrity Style Events is a event, and wedding planning company in Columbus, Ohio. We produce private events and weddings as well as a public networking events. We have been in business since 2007.
This intern will assist us in getting our company in the face of blogs, publications and media.
This position can lead to a full time paid position for the right candidate.
This is a remote position so you can work from home. However, a personal computer and internet access is required. You will be working with little supervision, however weekly meeting via Skype are required.
Must be currently enrolled in a journalism, marketing, or public relation college courses.
Interview process will also be done via telephone.
Must be able to start ASAP.
This is a non-paid internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.