Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Public Relations Assistant - Entry LevelLaunch Local, Inc.
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relations InternBookmark This
113 Rogers Ave. Suite 3
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionAdero Media is a full-service boutique communications agency: providing public relations, marketing, artist management, and special events production. We are currently seeking a public relations intern for the Summer. This individual will get to work hands on with a PR professional.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.