Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Public Relations InternFab Design Company
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relation and Event Coordinator InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
113 Rogers Ave. Suite 3
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdero Media is a full-service boutique communications agency: providing public relations, marketing, artist management, and special events production. We are currently seeking a public relations intern for the Summer. This individual will get to work hands on with a PR professional.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.