Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Paid FT PR/Business Outreach/Marketing InternPulsar
Public Relations InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Fashion Editorial InternshipRBBR
Assistant working closely with the CEO (Start-up) Fashion line and BoutiqueTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Haute Transit LLC
2150 Canalport Suite 2A-8
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork as a team with other interns and employees to grow marketing and sales.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.