Social Media Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Public Relations & Event Planning Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations Agency Intern - Fashion & LifestyleAddicted Youth Public Relations
Entry Level -Account Executive - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Public Relations InternIDPR
Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Blue Square Concepts
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: November 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Square Concepts is a strategic business consulting firm. Our primary expertise is providing consultative solutions to numerous different fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits in Philadelphia. We operate in 19 different countries and have more than 130 offices in the United States.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.