Public Relations InternFlorida Business Consulting
BILINGUAL SPANISH BRAND AMBASSADORS INTERNSHIPFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
PR & Marketing- Toy GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-Turkey GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-Pink Yacht Party (Breast Cancer)QEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-ATL Hip Hop DayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing- international ConcertQEB Foundation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1011 East Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for people eager to learn more about the world of travel/tourism and hospitality public relations. As an intern, your job description will include assisting with all things agency-related. This will include helping with general administrative work, staffing accounts given to you (administrative, writing and media relations support) and new business research/development. We are confident this will be a phenomenal learning experience for you and give you the opportunity to get in at the ground level with a fast-growing, emerging public relations and integrated communications agency. Hemsworth Communications is located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale on Las Olas Boulevard.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as monitoring account activities and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.