Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Business Development / Sales Intern - Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
Business Consulting - Entry LevelELM Global
PR and Sales Interns and Entry LevelELM Global
Left Forum Publicity and Outreach Internship Spring 2017Left Forum
Public Relations InternUnited Technology
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1011 East Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: August 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for people eager to learn more about the world of travel/tourism and hospitality public relations. As an intern, your job description will include assisting with all things agency-related. This will include helping with general administrative work, staffing accounts given to you (administrative, writing and media relations support) and new business research/development. We are confident this will be a phenomenal learning experience for you and give you the opportunity to get in at the ground level with a fast-growing, emerging public relations and integrated communications agency. Hemsworth Communications is located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale on Las Olas Boulevard.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as monitoring account activities and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.