PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Public Relations InternArizona Beverage Company
Public Relations InternCam Kirk Studios
Public Relations InternshipSick of Single
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internLyme Lite Media
Public Relations InternPoised Studios
Public Relations InternFlorida Business Consulting
BILINGUAL SPANISH BRAND AMBASSADORS INTERNSHIPFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations InternBookmark This
279 Nutmeg Rd. South
South Windsor, CT
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNutmeg Technologies a rapidly growing IT company is looking for an intern to join our communications and marketing team. You'll be responsible for helping the marketing team develop a asocial media plan and execute that plan. You will gain a better understanding of the landscape of social media and the impact on real business.
This is an opportunity for you to learn true grass roots marketing strategies, learn how to work in a real business environment and build your skill set. You'll have an inside view of how content marketing helps businesses grow.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.