PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Have It Now, Inc.
Posted: March 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHave It Now, LLC is a company that was founded in 1999. The founder, Tracy Batwinas, has a diverse background that includes highly developed skills in technology including WordPress and Social Media as well as in Psychology as a Coach and a Trainer. You'll be working closely with her in developing Public Relations, metrics and ROI. Tracy is a Cultural Creative and places a high value on empowerment and flexibility, giving you the opportunity to expand your role in the company as well as to pursue areas of particular interest as well as developing your skills.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Social Media, Strategic Public Relations Planning